- Juris Doctor University of Denver College of Law – Graduate School 1991
- Bachelor of Arts in Aviation Management ( Magna Cum Laude) Regis University Denver – 1987
- Colorado State Bar
- Colorado Court of Appeals
- Colorado Supreme Court
- U.S. District Court 10th Circuit
- 10th Circuit Court of Appeals
- 4th Circuit Court of Appeals
- Arizona U.S. District Court
- Eastern District of Wisconsin U.S. Court
- U.S. Supreme Court
- U.S. Tax Court
- Plus Numerous Pro Hac Vice Admissions
Historical Curriculum Vitae
Managing Partner & Experienced Colorado Attorney
Mr. Daniel Schendzielos is a resident of Colorado since 1975. He did his undergraduate work at Regis University, earning a Bachelor of Arts in Aviation Management (Magna Cum Laude). An Airline Transport Pilot, he has been flying for over 50 years. He went on to receive his law degree from the University of Denver College of Law in 1991. He was admitted to the Colorado State Bar in 1993. In 1993, he established the predecessor to Trial Lawyers & Legal Services of Colorado, LLC. Mr. Schendzielos is both a Colorado civil and criminal defense attorney, he has handled or been involved in over 1000 cases. He has also served as an expert witness in numerous court cases. Mr. Schendzielos is a respected Denver attorney in DUI and DWAI cases. He is a lawyer who clients trust.
Partners with a former Colorado District Court Judge (Honorable Roger Cisneros 1924-2017) for approximately 20 years, Mr. Schendzielos was exposed to many different areas of the law, both civil and criminal. As an Adjunct Professor of Law at the University of Denver Sturm College of Law, Mr. Schendzielos fulfilled his goal of giving back to the profession, he has been a part of for more than 30 years.
Click here to read our Testimonials Page – see what our clients have to say.
(Please see terms and condtions below)
Contact Trial Lawyers & Legal Services of Colorado, LLC Today
Attorney Schendzielos believes that criminal defense is the supreme calling of the legal profession. Nothing is more important to our citizens than their liberty. With this knowledge and the passion and determination of a true trial lawyer, he prefers always to fight for his clients’ rights and freedom, standing by his maxim “Do NOT just plead guilty.” He is highly respected among Colorado DUI and DWAI lawyers, and never hesitates to do everything he can as an attorney to achieve the best result for his client.
- Colorado Supreme Court, 1993
- Colorado Courts of Appeal
- Colorado Courts
- United States District Court, District of Colorado, 1993
- Arizona Federal Court
- Eastern District Federal District Court of Wisconsin
- United States Court of Appeals, Tenth Circuit
- United States Court of Appeals, Fourth Circuit
- United States Supreme Court 1994
- U. S. Tax Court
- Criminal Defense Bar Association (Past)
- Phi Delta Phi